WinSCP stops after 20 Files

Advertisement

ReinerMader

WinSCP stops after 20 Files

Hello,

I'm still new to WinSCP. I currently have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.

The following. I receive around 60 files every day that I want to automatically download at a certain time. After downloading, I delete it.

I created a script that I run using a batch file using the Windows Task Scheduler.

This works quite well so far. However, I have the problem that the download hangs after 20 files. The window just stays stuck. I then have to close the window again and run the script again. Then the next 20 files go and the same thing with the hanging happens again.

I have the following script for this
open ftpes://ftpxxx:password@server/
get -delete "*.csv" "C:\EGIS\Daten\*.csv"
As I said, 20 files are downloaded and then the system hangs without a message. Only canceling the task can end it.
Does anyone have any idea what that might be?

Thank you very much in advance
Reiner

Oh yes, it runs under Windows Server 2019 Standard and WinSCP 6.3

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP stops after 20 Files

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=C:\path\to\winscp.log command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

ReinerMader

LOG

Hi Martin, thank you very much for the quick answer. You will find the log files in the appendix.
I started the script three times in a row because only 20 files are being transferred and then the download stops. Today it didn't get stuck, but closed the window cleanly again.

I hope you can do something with the logs.

Thank you very much in advance for your help
  • log.zip (17.85 KB, Private file)

ChristianAnco

Same issue

Since this weekend we have exactly the same issue that it just stalls after about 20 files.
Hope there is a solution for this asap, otherwise i'm forced to find another piece of software to handle this on our side. :-/

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum