Public_html folder

Advertisement

naterb

Public_html folder

Good evening,

I'm currently in a web development class and we are using WinSCP to get into our school's VPN to post assignments. Last night I was posting my final project and at first everything was working fine loading my webpage and using links to navigate between different pages. I'm not sure what I did, but after about 15 minutes I noticed that when I tried to navigate from one page to another I started getting this message "Your file couldn’t be accessed It may have been moved, edited, or deleted.ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" I can load each page individually fine, but can't navigate to different pages without receiving this error. After doing some research I noticed that my Public_HTML folder was missing. I tried to create a new one, but of course I'm having the same issue and still can only load webpages individually and can't access my webpage from an outside source. Any help that you can provide in this matter would be greatly appreciated, my final project is due tomorrow so I'm kind of on a time crunch. Thank you in advance.
Description: This video shows the issue that I'm having.
Description: This video shows the issue that I'm having, the last few seconds just show me opening my webpage from my desktop and navigating through a couple of pages.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum