Topic "Disconnect"

Is there a way to disconnect without terminating WinSCP ? Or is that a wishlist item ?
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
No it is not possible. And it is not on the wishlist. Why do you need this?

I'm a brand new noobie to WinSCP.

The reason I need to disconnect *without* terminating is because I manage multiple sites. It seems odd, as far typical Windows software goes, when I work on a bunch of different sites to be forced to re-start WinSCP for each site. Rather than Closing one site and then Opening the next (Disconnect / Connect ?), all within a single activation of WinSCP.

I suppose an even sexier solution would be to have multiple internal (or external, for that matter) windows / instances potentially simultaneously open. Similar, say, to MS Word or many other Windows software.

Or maybe I need to learn / discover some feature / command that already accomplishes this?

Thanks.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Since version 3.2 (just released), you may have multiple connections opened. Also on disconnect you may select another session to connect or to close application.

THANKS !!!
Smile Smile Smile
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License