Topic "Wrong filesize with openssh-server-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.1"

faxenoff

FAR Winscp 1.5.1 connected to SFTP openssh-server-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.1 - show wrong filesize of any files. And filecompare function always select all files.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Do you mean that file size shown in panel is different than that of shown in e.g. 'ls -la'?

Quote:
Do you mean that file size shown in panel is different than that of shown in e.g. 'ls -la'?

No. They show equal filesizes. Different filesize in remote panel and local panel. I play with it and discover - only text files change size after upload. (CR+LF transfer fix, i think)

Everytime, I do one simple task - compare remote and local directory. WinSCP show different filesizes (on text files) too, but correct compare files. FarSCP 1.5.1 set all files always different in compare command. This critical bug and need be fixed. 8-(
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
File size changes if you use text mode transfer. Force binary more to keep the file size the same.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License