Topic "Can I remove the Navigation drop down listing? If so how?"

atlight69
[View user's profile]

Can I remove the Navigation drop down listing? I am trying to repackage this application to give to my friends and I don't want them to be able to use the drop down option so browse through my server.

Thank you in advance.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Do you mean the visited paths history? You need to remove it manually from configuration storage.

prikryl wrote:
Do you mean the visited paths history? You need to remove it manually from configuration storage.

Sorry actually what I mean is on the right windowpane the user can actually drop down and then scroll up to see all "root" directories (/ and subdirectories) I want to remove that drop down so that they are not tempted to navigate the server.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
atlight69 wrote:
Sorry actually what I mean is on the right windowpane the user can actually drop down and then scroll up to see all "root" directories (/ and subdirectories) I want to remove that drop down so that they are not tempted to navigate the server.

It is not possible. You need to implement the restrictions on the server side. Please read FAQ.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License