Topic "WinSCP v 3.8.2 Build 330"

Author Message
markus

Guest


I try to use WinSCP v 3.8.2 Build 330 under Windows 2003 Server with SP2.
When I start the program, every time I get an error message "ungltiger Zugriff auf Speicher".
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
This will be fixed with the next release. Workaround is to use english-only version or to add WinSCP on exception list of DEP (data execution protection).
_________________
Martin Prikryl
misi

Guest


prikryl wrote:
This will be fixed with the next release. Workaround is to use english-only version or to add WinSCP on exception list of DEP (data execution protection).

I'm using version 4.1.8 and have the same problem. Is there a solution?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
misi wrote:
I'm using version 4.1.8 and have the same problem. Is there a solution?

Also with German version? Does English one work? What is your OS? (version of Windows, 32/64 bits, ...)
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Guest




prikryl wrote:
misi wrote:
I'm using version 4.1.8 and have the same problem. Is there a solution?

Also with German version? Does English one work? What is your OS? (version of Windows, 32/64 bits, ...)


Yes, i'm using the german version. But even the english version shows this message, but then in english of course. I'm using Windows XP Pro, SP2, 32 Bits.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
Quote:
Yes, i'm using the german version. But even the english version shows this message, but then in english of course. I'm using Windows XP Pro, SP2, 32 Bits.

Does it happen even if you delete the german translation file?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
misi

Guest


prikryl wrote:
Does it happen even if you delete the german translation file?


No.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic. Thanks.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License