Topic "Ctrl+Open and Ctrl+Parent_directory causes "Duplicate sess.."

KingA

Martin,
Thank you for "Duplicate session" command! But you've promised to make accessable via ctrl+double_clicking_on_folder and ctrl+parent_directory (As it is made in windows explorer) =) If you implement it i'll be the happiest programmer in this world.

And another one. So what about making address bar editable and let user quickly navigate without long trip to "open directory" window? Is it impossible to implement?

Yes, and thanks again for great work.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
KingA wrote:
Martin,
Thank you for "Duplicate session" command! But you've promised to make accessable via ctrl+double_clicking_on_folder and ctrl+parent_directory (As it is made in windows explorer) =) If you implement it i'll be the happiest programmer in this world.

Maybe next time Smile

Quote:
And another one. So what about making address bar editable and let user quickly navigate without long trip to "open directory" window? Is it impossible to implement?

I do not know how to do that yet Sad
Site Admin
prikryl wrote:
Quote:

I do not know how to do that yet Sad

This feature has been implemented already. It will be included into the next major release.
Site Admin
KingA wrote:
Martin,

This issue has been added to tracker.

prikryl wrote:
KingA wrote:
Martin,

This issue has been added to tracker.

Thanks. Just found that.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License