Topic "WinSCP log file content"

Author Message
STA05
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2007-02-23
Posts: 7
hi prikryl

I have a folder sometime with a lot of files inside. When i run below script with get command, it sort of will list directory and it will all captured in the log file. It will make the process quite slow.
Is there somewhere i can turn off not to capture the information highlighted below.

> 2007-01-08 12:55:25.408 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 524
< 2007-01-08 12:55:29.408 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 14319, Number: 524

Currently using WinSCP382

Script as below:

option batch on
option confirm off
cd /cygdrive/d/DRGMST/LSPLOADER/FEED-OUT
pwd
get sales_order_*.xml
close
exit

WinSCP log file as below:

2007-01-08 12:55:25.174 Startup conversation with host finished.
. 2007-01-08 12:55:25.174 Cached directory change via "/cygdrive/d/DRGMST/LSPLOADER/FEED-OUT" to "/cygdrive/d/DRGMST/LSPLOADER/FEED-OUT".
. 2007-01-08 12:55:25.174 Getting current directory name.
. 2007-01-08 12:55:25.174 Listing directory "/cygdrive/d/DRGMST/LSPLOADER/FEED-OUT".
> 2007-01-08 12:55:25.174 Type: SSH_FXP_OPENDIR, Size: 46, Number: 267
< 2007-01-08 12:55:25.408 Type: SSH_FXP_HANDLE, Size: 13, Number: 267
> 2007-01-08 12:55:25.408 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 524
< 2007-01-08 12:55:29.408 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 14319, Number: 524
> 2007-01-08 12:55:29.408 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 780
< 2007-01-08 12:55:33.752 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15561, Number: 780
> 2007-01-08 12:55:33.752 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 1036
< 2007-01-08 12:55:39.283 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 1036
> 2007-01-08 12:55:39.283 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 1292
< 2007-01-08 12:55:43.674 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 1292
> 2007-01-08 12:55:43.674 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 1548
< 2007-01-08 12:55:46.377 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 1548
> 2007-01-08 12:55:46.377 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 1804
< 2007-01-08 12:55:49.048 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 1804
> 2007-01-08 12:55:49.048 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 2060
< 2007-01-08 12:55:52.470 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 2060
> 2007-01-08 12:55:52.470 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 2316
< 2007-01-08 12:55:55.064 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 2316
> 2007-01-08 12:55:55.064 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 2572
< 2007-01-08 12:55:57.736 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 2572
> 2007-01-08 12:55:57.736 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 2828
< 2007-01-08 12:56:00.892 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 2828
> 2007-01-08 12:56:00.892 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 3084
< 2007-01-08 12:56:03.486 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 3084
> 2007-01-08 12:56:03.486 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 3340
< 2007-01-08 12:56:06.345 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 3340
> 2007-01-08 12:56:06.345 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 3596
< 2007-01-08 12:56:09.720 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 3596
> 2007-01-08 12:56:09.720 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 3852
< 2007-01-08 12:56:12.954 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 3852
> 2007-01-08 12:56:12.954 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 4108
< 2007-01-08 12:56:16.142 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 4108
> 2007-01-08 12:56:16.142 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 4364
< 2007-01-08 12:56:20.298 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 4364
> 2007-01-08 12:56:20.298 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 4620
< 2007-01-08 12:56:23.719 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 4620
> 2007-01-08 12:56:23.719 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 4876
< 2007-01-08 12:56:26.516 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 4876
> 2007-01-08 12:56:26.516 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 5132
< 2007-01-08 12:56:30.907 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 5132
> 2007-01-08 12:56:30.907 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 5388
< 2007-01-08 12:56:34.704 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 5388
> 2007-01-08 12:56:34.704 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 5644
< 2007-01-08 12:56:37.157 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 5644
> 2007-01-08 12:56:37.157 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 5900
< 2007-01-08 12:56:41.313 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 5900
> 2007-01-08 12:56:41.313 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 6156
< 2007-01-08 12:56:45.516 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 6156
> 2007-01-08 12:56:45.516 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 6412
< 2007-01-08 12:56:47.828 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 6412
> 2007-01-08 12:56:47.828 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 6668
< 2007-01-08 12:56:52.172 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 6668
> 2007-01-08 12:56:52.172 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 6924
< 2007-01-08 12:56:56.297 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 6924
> 2007-01-08 12:56:56.297 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 7180
< 2007-01-08 12:57:00.625 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 7180
> 2007-01-08 12:57:00.625 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 7436
< 2007-01-08 12:57:04.953 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 7436
> 2007-01-08 12:57:04.953 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 7692
< 2007-01-08 12:57:09.078 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 7692
> 2007-01-08 12:57:09.078 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 7948
< 2007-01-08 12:57:11.359 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 7948
> 2007-01-08 12:57:11.359 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 8204
< 2007-01-08 12:57:18.109 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 8204
> 2007-01-08 12:57:18.109 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 8460
< 2007-01-08 12:57:22.265 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 8460
> 2007-01-08 12:57:22.265 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 8716
< 2007-01-08 12:57:26.608 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 8716
> 2007-01-08 12:57:26.608 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 8972
< 2007-01-08 12:57:33.046 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 8972
> 2007-01-08 12:57:33.046 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 9228
< 2007-01-08 12:57:37.452 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 9228
> 2007-01-08 12:57:37.452 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 9484
< 2007-01-08 12:57:41.749 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 9484
> 2007-01-08 12:57:41.749 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 9740
< 2007-01-08 12:57:46.155 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 9740
> 2007-01-08 12:57:46.155 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 9996
< 2007-01-08 12:57:50.514 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 9996
> 2007-01-08 12:57:50.514 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 10252
< 2007-01-08 12:57:54.670 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 10252
> 2007-01-08 12:57:54.670 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 10508
< 2007-01-08 12:57:59.061 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 10508
> 2007-01-08 12:57:59.061 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 10764
< 2007-01-08 12:58:03.404 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 10764
> 2007-01-08 12:58:03.404 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 11020
< 2007-01-08 12:58:07.576 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 11020
> 2007-01-08 12:58:07.576 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 11276
< 2007-01-08 12:58:12.420 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 11276
> 2007-01-08 12:58:12.420 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 11532
< 2007-01-08 12:58:16.529 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 11532
> 2007-01-08 12:58:16.529 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 11788
< 2007-01-08 12:58:20.701 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 11788
> 2007-01-08 12:58:20.701 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 12044
< 2007-01-08 12:58:25.107 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 12044
> 2007-01-08 12:58:25.107 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 12300
< 2007-01-08 12:58:29.419 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 12300
> 2007-01-08 12:58:29.419 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 12556
< 2007-01-08 12:58:33.591 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 12556
> 2007-01-08 12:58:33.591 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 12812
< 2007-01-08 12:58:38.060 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 12812
> 2007-01-08 12:58:38.060 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 13068
< 2007-01-08 12:58:42.200 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 13068
> 2007-01-08 12:58:42.200 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 13324
< 2007-01-08 12:58:46.372 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 13324
> 2007-01-08 12:58:46.372 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 13580
< 2007-01-08 12:58:50.763 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 13580
> 2007-01-08 12:58:50.763 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 13836
< 2007-01-08 12:58:55.075 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 13836
> 2007-01-08 12:58:55.075 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 14092
< 2007-01-08 12:58:59.247 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 14092
> 2007-01-08 12:58:59.247 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 14348
< 2007-01-08 12:59:03.715 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 14348
> 2007-01-08 12:59:03.715 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 14604
< 2007-01-08 12:59:08.121 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 14604
> 2007-01-08 12:59:08.121 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 14860
< 2007-01-08 12:59:12.293 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 14860
> 2007-01-08 12:59:12.293 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 15116
< 2007-01-08 12:59:16.653 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 15116
> 2007-01-08 12:59:16.653 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 15372
< 2007-01-08 12:59:20.981 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 15372
> 2007-01-08 12:59:20.981 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 15628
< 2007-01-08 12:59:25.152 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 15628
> 2007-01-08 12:59:25.152 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 15884
< 2007-01-08 12:59:29.574 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 15884
> 2007-01-08 12:59:29.574 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 16140
< 2007-01-08 12:59:33.933 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 16140
> 2007-01-08 12:59:33.933 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 16396
< 2007-01-08 12:59:38.136 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 16396
> 2007-01-08 12:59:38.136 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 16652
< 2007-01-08 12:59:42.527 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 16652
> 2007-01-08 12:59:42.527 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 16908
< 2007-01-08 12:59:44.824 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 16908
> 2007-01-08 12:59:44.824 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 17164
< 2007-01-08 12:59:48.949 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 17164
> 2007-01-08 12:59:48.949 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 17420
< 2007-01-08 12:59:55.386 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 17420
> 2007-01-08 12:59:55.386 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 17676
< 2007-01-08 12:59:57.683 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 17676
> 2007-01-08 12:59:57.683 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 17932
< 2007-01-08 13:00:01.808 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 17932
> 2007-01-08 13:00:01.808 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 18188
< 2007-01-08 13:00:08.261 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 18188
> 2007-01-08 13:00:08.261 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 18444
< 2007-01-08 13:00:10.636 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 18444
> 2007-01-08 13:00:10.636 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 18700
< 2007-01-08 13:00:14.760 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 18700
> 2007-01-08 13:00:14.760 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 18956
< 2007-01-08 13:00:20.542 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 18956
> 2007-01-08 13:00:20.542 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 19212
< 2007-01-08 13:00:22.838 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 19212
> 2007-01-08 13:00:22.838 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 19468
< 2007-01-08 13:00:25.198 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 19468
> 2007-01-08 13:00:25.198 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 19724
< 2007-01-08 13:00:27.776 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 19724
> 2007-01-08 13:00:27.776 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 19980
< 2007-01-08 13:00:30.057 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 19980
> 2007-01-08 13:00:30.057 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 20236
< 2007-01-08 13:00:32.369 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 20236
> 2007-01-08 13:00:32.369 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 20492
< 2007-01-08 13:00:34.979 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 20492
> 2007-01-08 13:00:34.979 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 20748
< 2007-01-08 13:00:37.338 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 20748
> 2007-01-08 13:00:37.338 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 21004
< 2007-01-08 13:00:39.650 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 21004
> 2007-01-08 13:00:39.650 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 21260
< 2007-01-08 13:00:42.322 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 21260
> 2007-01-08 13:00:42.322 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 21516
< 2007-01-08 13:00:44.650 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 21516
> 2007-01-08 13:00:44.650 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 21772
< 2007-01-08 13:00:47.041 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 21772
> 2007-01-08 13:00:47.041 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 22028
< 2007-01-08 13:00:49.681 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 22028
> 2007-01-08 13:00:49.681 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 22284
< 2007-01-08 13:00:51.963 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 22284
> 2007-01-08 13:00:51.963 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 22540
< 2007-01-08 13:00:54.306 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 22540
> 2007-01-08 13:00:54.306 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 22796
< 2007-01-08 13:00:56.869 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 22796
> 2007-01-08 13:00:56.869 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 23052
< 2007-01-08 13:00:59.244 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 23052
> 2007-01-08 13:00:59.244 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 23308
< 2007-01-08 13:01:01.587 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 23308
> 2007-01-08 13:01:01.587 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 23564
< 2007-01-08 13:01:04.087 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 23564
> 2007-01-08 13:01:04.087 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 23820
< 2007-01-08 13:01:06.400 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 23820
> 2007-01-08 13:01:06.400 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 24076
< 2007-01-08 13:01:08.743 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 24076
> 2007-01-08 13:01:08.743 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 24332
< 2007-01-08 13:01:11.337 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 24332
> 2007-01-08 13:01:11.337 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 24588
< 2007-01-08 13:01:13.618 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 24588
> 2007-01-08 13:01:13.618 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 24844
< 2007-01-08 13:01:16.040 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 24844
> 2007-01-08 13:01:16.040 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 25100
< 2007-01-08 13:01:18.556 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 25100
> 2007-01-08 13:01:18.556 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 25356
< 2007-01-08 13:01:20.915 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 25356
> 2007-01-08 13:01:20.915 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 25612
< 2007-01-08 13:01:23.227 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 25612
> 2007-01-08 13:01:23.227 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 25868
< 2007-01-08 13:01:25.821 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 25868
> 2007-01-08 13:01:25.821 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 26124
< 2007-01-08 13:01:28.102 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 26124
> 2007-01-08 13:01:28.102 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 26380
< 2007-01-08 13:01:30.430 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 26380
> 2007-01-08 13:01:30.430 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 26636
< 2007-01-08 13:01:33.071 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 26636
> 2007-01-08 13:01:33.071 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 26892
< 2007-01-08 13:01:35.399 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 26892
> 2007-01-08 13:01:35.399 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 27148
< 2007-01-08 13:01:37.758 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 27148
> 2007-01-08 13:01:37.758 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 27404
< 2007-01-08 13:01:40.336 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 27404
> 2007-01-08 13:01:40.336 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 27660
< 2007-01-08 13:01:42.680 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 27660
> 2007-01-08 13:01:42.680 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 27916
< 2007-01-08 13:01:45.039 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 27916
> 2007-01-08 13:01:45.039 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 28172
< 2007-01-08 13:01:47.524 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 28172
> 2007-01-08 13:01:47.524 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 28428
< 2007-01-08 13:01:49.852 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 28428
> 2007-01-08 13:01:49.852 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 28684
< 2007-01-08 13:01:52.164 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 28684
> 2007-01-08 13:01:52.164 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 28940
< 2007-01-08 13:01:54.852 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 28940
> 2007-01-08 13:01:54.852 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 29196
< 2007-01-08 13:01:57.148 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 29196
> 2007-01-08 13:01:57.148 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 29452
< 2007-01-08 13:01:59.539 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 29452
> 2007-01-08 13:01:59.539 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 29708
< 2007-01-08 13:02:02.117 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 29708
> 2007-01-08 13:02:02.117 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 29964
< 2007-01-08 13:02:04.445 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 15609, Number: 29964
> 2007-01-08 13:02:04.445 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 30220
< 2007-01-08 13:02:06.164 Type: SSH_FXP_NAME, Size: 10845, Number: 30220
> 2007-01-08 13:02:06.164 Type: SSH_FXP_READDIR, Size: 13, Number: 30476

< 2007-01-08 13:02:06.648 Type: SSH_FXP_STATUS, Size: 28, Number: 30476
< 2007-01-08 13:02:06.648 Status/error code: 1
> 2007-01-08 13:02:06.648 Type: SSH_FXP_CLOSE, Size: 13, Number: 30724
. 2007-01-08 13:02:06.742 Closing connection.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
You cannot filter only the highlighted lines. Also are you sure that filtering these would make it faster? Have you tried to turn off logging to see if it speeds the listing?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
STA05
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2007-02-23
Posts: 7
hi Prikryl

I have not try turn off logging to test the speed because i need the file timestamp information.
Is there a way to turn off listing feature when getting files?

Thank you.
Regards,
STA05
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 25034
Location: Prague, Czechia
STA05 wrote:
Is there a way to turn off listing feature when getting files?

How would you know what files to get then?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
STA05
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2007-02-23
Posts: 7
Understood. Thanks.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License