v.4.0.1: "Check for Updates" and "Languages" / "Get More..."

Advertisement

Hilarion
Hilarion avatar

v.4.0.1: "Check for Updates" and "Languages" / "Get More..."

In 4.0.1 version "Check for Updates" does not work (it does nothing). Same with "Languages" / "Get More...".
I'm sure that "Check for Updates" worked in 4.0.0. I do not know if "Languages" / "Get More..." did.

Advertisement

Ikarosz

Check for updates seems to work for me, but it does something different than in 4.0.0 ... The "flash" icon is always red (I'm not sure, but I think it used to be yellow when there were no updates) and when I click on it, a window comes up with three buttons:

You have the latest version.

Jdi na seznam

[Go to] [OK] [Help]

The Go to button opens a browser window with https://www.seznam.cz/

For 4.0.1 I got the multilingual installation package (previously I had the English version), I don't know if this makes a difference.

Renwick

Re: v.4.0.1: "Check for Updates" and "Languages" / "Get More

Hilarion wrote:

In 4.0.1 version "Check for Updates" does not work (it does nothing). Same with "Languages" / "Get More...".
I'm sure that "Check for Updates" worked in 4.0.0. I do not know if "Languages" / "Get More..." did.

Same issue here. I also cannot use the hungarian translation included in the 4.0.1 multilingual installation, because the program gives me an error message that it contains translation for WinSCP 4.0, and I should remove the file. :?

regards

R.

Hilarion
Hilarion avatar

It's working now

I confirm that in 4.0.2 version everything is working now.
Ikarosz: I was not writing about the icon in toolbar (in opened session window), but about the button which is visible in session selection window. It was not working at all (at least for me) in 4.0.1.

PS.: Polish translation was not working for 4.0.1 version. It's working in 4.0.2.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum