I am also having a similar problem. I have received "Software caused connection abort" and "Network Error: Connection timed out."
I believe that these two are related and are the same problem mentioned above. It does connect and I am authenticated as indicated in my log, but I get an "Error Listing Directory" and then the connection times out with a "No Session".
I have installed it on 3 locations and 2 work great. I should mention that at the two locations that are working, when I run the scheduled task, I get a DOS console. The one that times out does not display the DOS prompt when running the scheduled task. It does display the DOS prompt if I manually run the .cmd file, but then the connection times out.
See my main problem is that I am not the admin to these locations and I do not currently have remote access to troubleshoot. I have to try and recreate the problem on my own. If you ask me I think the DC or the firewall in front of it is blocking port 22. But that doesnt make sense really because the log file says I was authenticated, so I did connect at one point. It just didnt move any files.
Reply with quote