Topic "Invalid access to memory. Authentication failed. "

Johnr

Has anyone seen this?
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Can you provide me you email address, so I can send you a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? If you do not want to post the address here, you can send me an email. You will find it in my forum profile (if you log in). Thanks.

I also get this when I should be prompted for my password. In my situation I *want* WinSCP to prompt for the password but it won't. This is what I get:

Code:
Authenticating...
Using username "sclay".
Invalid access to memory
Authentication log (see session log for details):
Using username "sclay".

Authentication failed.

This happens using the "open" command in script or specifying the URL on the command line. Identical error.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
mrclay wrote:
I also get this when I should be prompted for my password. In my situation I *want* WinSCP to prompt for the password but it won't. This is what I get:

Code:
Authenticating...
Using username "sclay".
Invalid access to memory
Authentication log (see session log for details):
Using username "sclay".

Authentication failed.

This happens using the "open" command in script or specifying the URL on the command line. Identical error.

What version of WinSCP are you using? Have you tried the latest one? If you have, please provide me your email address as mentioned in my previous post.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License