Topic "fxp feature together with ssh"

Would it be possible to add a fxp feature in the future? i searched a lot and couldnt find 1 app that has both the ability to use ssh and fxp at the same time. I'm planning on writing code for it myself in C++ but i think it will be hard, as i dont know how to create an ssh connection using raw socket programming Smile if you could include fxp i think u would be the first and only.
Big up for your program
Greetz
Pure4Real
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
What is FXP? Can you provide some links?

prikryl wrote:

FXP is site to site transfer. A program which used to be primarily used for this task is FlashFXP.

Hope this helps, keep up the great work... oh and Download/upload queues would be YAY!

Anonymous wrote:
prikryl wrote:

FXP is site to site transfer. A program which used to be primarily used for this task is FlashFXP.

Hope this helps, keep up the great work... oh and Download/upload queues would be YAY!

bah, leave fxp to flashfxp, but queues would be awesome! (especially in conjunction with the auto schedular someone else requested!)
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License