Topic "problems logging into winscp"

happykat777

Hi im new here and am having problems logging into winscp with my iphone which is wierd because up until about a week ago everything was fine Im getting an error messege of no route to host ive uninstalled and reinstalled bsd subsystem and open ssh still with no luck one thing that i see that did change was the ip on the phone from 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.103 which i changed on winscp to match still with no luck Please Help Sad
Thanks in advance
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
You should better seek advice on iPhone related forum.

thanks for the respond do you happen to have and iphone related forums that specifically deal with winscp I just find it wierd considering everything had been fine logging in and then crash not responding until the error messege of no route to host there must be some sort of communication error between the two have there been allot of problems with winscp and the iphone? thanks in advance
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
happykat wrote:
thanks for the respond do you happen to have and iphone related forums that specifically deal with winscp I just find it wierd considering everything had been fine logging in and then crash not responding until the error messege of no route to host there must be some sort of communication error between the two have there been allot of problems with winscp and the iphone? thanks in advance

I do not have any iphone related forum. WinSCP is generic transfer tool, it has no special functionality for iPhone.

snob!!!
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License