Topic "synchronize using command line"

To synchronize, the new version doesn't accept "Remote directory" parameter from command line. "Local directory" is still accepted. It was working just fine in version 4.0.7 (Build 370).

The newer beta versions were also broken and I thought, well, they are beta versions ... sorry for the delayed bug report. Rolling Eyes

Thanks.
Advertisements

Anonymous wrote:
To synchronize, the new version doesn't accept "Remote directory" parameter from command line. "Local directory" is still accepted. It was working just fine in version 4.0.7 (Build 370).

The newer beta versions were also broken and I thought, well, they are beta versions ... sorry for the delayed bug report. Rolling Eyes

Thanks.

I'm seeing the same behaviour in 4.1.5 using keepuptodate parameter, remote dir is ignored, reverted to 4.0.7, and our batch files work again.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Thanks for your post. This issue has been added to tracker. Note that workaround exists as mentioned therein.

Thanks for the quick reply Shocked
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License