Topic "Problems with .bat"

Hello,

I am doing a .bat for do a remote backup but i have a big problem i can use the -mirror option becuase when i execute the .bat only put me the files dont do mirror for see the time of the files and dont upload all filles.

This is mi . bat, see i can somebody help me please

"C:\Archivos de programa\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /command "open izzi12:as@xxxxx.no-ip.org:22" "synchronize remote "c:\local" \local\hh -mirror " "exit"

Thankyuo for all and sorry for my inglish.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I'm sorry but I do not understand the problem Sad
What is it doing and what do you expect it to do?

Hello prikryl,

Sorry for my Inglish,i am Spanish. Well i try to tell you what is my problem, i need to do a online backup, i use winscp and fressh for do a SFTP (secure tansfer) to my remote Server, but the problem is when i try to do a mirror, i do a .bat for open cmd execute winscp connect to my server and do the upload, all goes fine but i need to do a mirror or criteri=time , becuase i dont like to upload all files only the new files, and with this .bat that i made it upload all time all files, and i need to know what i can do to use the mirror option, what i do wrong.

Thankyuo for all.
izzi
[View user's profile]

Please, any body can help me.
JRB_BMB
[View user's profile]

I think the Synchroise Files mode would be more suitable for your intentions.

Try reading and decrypting the FAQs ;o)

https://winscp.net/eng/docs/task_synchronize_full#synchronization_mode
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
izzi wrote:
Sorry for my Inglish,i am Spanish. Well i try to tell you what is my problem, i need to do a online backup, i use winscp and fressh for do a SFTP (secure tansfer) to my remote Server, but the problem is when i try to do a mirror, i do a .bat for open cmd execute winscp connect to my server and do the upload, all goes fine but i need to do a mirror or criteri=time , becuase i dont like to upload all files only the new files, and with this .bat that i made it upload all time all files, and i need to know what i can do to use the mirror option, what i do wrong.

The -criteria=time is default. You do not have to set it.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License