Proper way to call from c# app

Advertisement

ebonnett
Joined:
Posts:
4

Proper way to call from c# app

What is the best practice for calling WinSCP from a c# app? Call it from a Process object and construct a .bat file?

Thanks in advance.

Evan

Reply with quote

Advertisement

ebonnett
Joined:
Posts:
4

Anybody??? Bueller?

Does anybody have any response? Should I wrap all the functionality in a class and construct a script in the class? What's the preferred way? Please advise.

Thanks,

E

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
27,253
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Anybody??? Bueller?

ebonnett wrote:

Does anybody have any response? Should I wrap all the functionality in a class and construct a script in the class? What's the preferred way? Please advise.
There's no preferred way. But what you suggest sounds good.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

ebonnett
Joined:
Posts:
4

Re: Anybody??? Bueller?

martin wrote:

ebonnett wrote:

Does anybody have any response? Should I wrap all the functionality in a class and construct a script in the class? What's the preferred way? Please advise.
There's no preferred way. But what you suggest sounds good.

Thanks for the reply. I figured somebody would have a C# wrapper class for WinSCP but I guess not. I think I'll write one and post it.

Evan

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
27,253
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Anybody??? Bueller?

ebonnett wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I figured somebody would have a C# wrapper class for WinSCP but I guess not. I think I'll write one and post it.
Thanks.
_________________
Martin Prikryl

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum