Topic "Qucik filter"

Gabriel

I think quick filter feature (in the status bar) like in FreeCommander e.g., will be really handy.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Can you post a screenshot or describe the feature in more details?

prikryl wrote:
Can you post a screenshot or describe the feature in more details?

I posted two scrennshots:

Filter On
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>

Filter Off
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Filtering was added in 4.2 beta. If was not that frequently demanded feature though, to justify place directly on the main window.

I think the option to show/hide it on the main screen could be optional and anybody can use it the way he wants. I would use it daily and I will be realy obliged to you, if you do it that way.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Gabriel wrote:
I think the option to show/hide it on the main screen could be optional and anybody can use it the way he wants. I would use it daily and I will be realy obliged to you, if you do it that way.

OK, maybe if more people ask for that.

Personally I think that the way FileZilla implements filters is great. Gives you full control of what you see and what you don't.

To see an example screenshot and how it can be used, see this blog post (I didn't write it, I just found it):
http://www.powellunlimited.com/blog/2008/06/19/how-to-make-filezilla-ignore-dreamweaver-support-files/

Andy
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License