Topic "SFTP and uploading directories"

paleozogt
[View user's profile]

I'm using WinSCP on WinXP, connecting to a MacOS X box. I'm trying to use SFTP to upload whole directories of files/directories.

When I drag a directory from the Win side to the Mac side, I get an error that the directory can't be created. However, I can manually create a directory on the Mac side (due to the number of directories, doing this by hand is prohibitive).

Interestingly, using SCP I am able to upload directories.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
It works for me. However I have found some problem dealing with SFTP paths, which may occur only on some hosts. Can you please try it with WinSCP 3.3.1 beta build 189?
paleozogt
[View user's profile]

That fixed it. Thanks!

prikryl wrote:
It works for me. However I have found some problem dealing with SFTP paths, which may occur only on some hosts. Can you please try it with WinSCP 3.3.1 beta build 189?
Guest_

prikryl wrote:

Same thing happened to me. The beta fixed it for me as well. Thanks!
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License