I can't minimize the WinSCP window in Windows Vista. This is while I'm connected to a remote computer. It only occurs after I save a file. So the steps to this problem are this:
1. Open WinSCP.
2. Connect to remote directory.
3. Right click file in remote directory and click Edit.
4. Edit file, and save it (in my own text editor -- Notepad++ which I have set to be default in WinSCP).
5. Then, WinSCP will prompt me for my password again for the remote computer (it only does this first time I want to save, and then at random saves after that (i.e. not every time -- this is not a problem, I don't mind entering my password - and it's probably due to how the remote computer is set up)).
6. After I enter my password, the remote directory refreshes.
7. I click on the minimize button at the top of the window, the window 'wiggles' a bit, but doesn't minimize.
A couple notes:
(i) if I never save during a session, then the window will minimize just fine
(ii) I do NOT have the "minimize to tray" preference set.
I have the latest version of WinSCP. I really like your program. Thanks for all your work. I hope you can fix this problem.