Posted: 2009-08-18 09:30
I find winscp cannot browse to folder/open file name with some preserved keywords (con, com1, lpt1 etc...)
1) in cmd, create folder:
2) put some files in con folder:
3) verify it:
4) Try to browse to con folder in winscp, no response on double click
5) Right click on con folder, folder disappear?
1) in cmd, create file:
2) verify it:
3) Try to open to con file in winscp, messagebox with "Cannot open R:\con" shows
4) Right click on con file, file disappear?
Preserved name can be created via UNC path, would winscp support reading these filenames?
Location: Prague, Czechia
Thanks for your post. This issue has been added to tracker.
You can post new topics in this forum
And it's free!