GUI Style: Explorer
Toolbars: Address, Standard buttons
Other options: No Tree, no statusbar.
- Interface: Unchecked all confirms, checked balloon notification.
- Transfer, Drag&Drop: Allow moving, Use temporary folder, no warnings.
- Transfer, Background: Max: 2, Transfer on background, Transfer each file individually, No confirmations for background, remember password of main session, hide queue list when empty.
What I set out to do:
- Configure WinSCP to background transfer all files by default.
- Enable drag and drop using temporary folder (I don't like the shell extension)
What I got: If i right click a folder and hit Copy... it does what it's supposed to do. Uses the queue and transfers the files with no dialogs appearing.
If I drag the same folder to my desktop, a Copy... modal dialog appears (with only a minimize option). This should NOT happen. It should transfer to my desktop using the temporary folder via the queue.
Windows 7 Professional x64 (7600)
WinSCP 4.2.5 build 624
FTP Server: FileZilla 0.9.33 beta