Topic "Ordered listing"

xeus

Hi,

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful piece of program. It is really important for my work, and makes it way easier. Which is something to appreciate.

What I'm asking is a simple matter (I don't know if it is simple to implement or not, so excuse me if it is not). The issue is this: whenever you have a directory full of numbered files, if you pick "sort by name" column Winscp sorts them Ok until a new order of magnitude in the number is achieved. (eg, instead of 1, 2,...9, 10..etc, Winscp sorts them like 1, 10, 11..2, 3,...etc) I would like to avoid that. That issue is only on the host side. I use the Commander interface, and the Windows side is Ok.

Best regards and keep up the great work.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I believe it does not work on local side either, does it?

Anyway, This request is being tracked already.

You're right prikryl, it doesn't work on the local side either. My excuses. Embarassed . Thanks for the reply and congratulations on your work. WinSCP is definitely the best program of its kind.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License