* If the problem started to occur after upgrade, mention the last version of WinSCP which was working for you1). Always existed
* Version of Microsoft Windows you are running WinSCP on: 7 SP 1
* Transfer protocol (SFTP, FTP or SCP): SFTP-3
* Mention if you use GUI or scripting/automation: No
* If you experience an error: No error message
1.) Keep servers folder updated (Ctrl-U)
2.) Use TortoiseSVN Commit on the watched folder
3.) WinSCP now stucks in detecting new files, the file window flashes and wont stop until you cancel the "keep server updated" dialogue.
What TortoiseSVN does is to write some hidden ".svn" files. I have those files excluded from transfer. Even if only one or two of those files get changed or even if TortoiseSVN dont change any file - the access of TortoiseSVN on that folder triggers WinSCP to stuck in scanning for updated files.
I always have to stop "keep server updated" and start it again. To be mentioned: On starting "keep server updated again" after that happens, WinSCP never detects any updated files on the initial snycronisation.