Topic "Winscp Checksum"

calvinwong@...

Hi Support, I would like to know which SFTP server support your suggested checksum options ? Tried ssh tectia server but seems not working.

Thanks, Calvin
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Do not know.

So this feature is just for show? Havent seen one sftp server that would support this...
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
If clients were waiting for any server to implement the feature first and servers were waiting for any client to implement the feature first, you wouldn't never get it. So we've made the first step.

That was a pretty unhelpful answer. I have contacted my webhost and asked about getting this working but they need to know what protocols have to be on their server. So HOW does a server set up the ability to use this checksum feature?
phireak

Checksum not working, I tried with OpenSSH on iPhone and PC via SFTP protocol Shocked
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
phireak wrote:
Checksum not working, I tried with OpenSSH on iPhone and PC via SFTP protocol Shocked

OpenSSH does not support it.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License