WinSCP 5.15 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Files can be optionally encrypted when storing them on SFTP server.
- Local UNC paths can be browsed.
- Compare Files extensions.
- Dark theme.
- Files can be copied to the clipboard.
- Coloring files in file panels based on a file mask.
- Improved incremental search in file panels.
- Support OpenSSH AES-256-CTR-encrypted keys.
- Improvements to directory synchronization.
The most important changes/additions are:
- Improvements to sessions and workspace management, so that WinSCP can now easily restore tabs that were open when it was last closed.
- Hardware-accelerated AES.
- Extension Archive and Download to archive remote files and download the archive.
- Improvements to Synchronization checklist window.
More WinSCP downloads
WinSCP Release Notifications
If you want to be informed about new releases, you have several options:
PuTTY Installation package
© 1997–2019 Simon Tatham. See the official PuTTY web page for more details.