WinSCP 5.21 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.77. That includes support for rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 SSH public key algorithms and improved support for HTTP proxies with SSH.
- Support for ACL for S3 protocol.
- Support for file masks relative to the root of an operation.
- Streaming support in .NET assembly and scripting for FTP protocol.
- It is possible to import sessions from OpenSSH
- List of all changes.
More WinSCP downloads
WinSCP Release Notifications
If you want to be informed about new releases, you have several options:
PuTTY Installation package
© 1997–2022 Simon Tatham. See the official PuTTY web page for more details.