WinSCP 5.13 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- Amazon S3 protocol support.
- SHA-256 host key fingerprints are used.
- Stalled connection attempts can be canceled promptly.
- Improvements to .NET assembly and scripting.
The most important changes/additions are:
- Files can be optionally encrypted when storing them on SFTP server.
- Local UNC paths can be browsed.
- Files can be copied to the clipboard.
- Improvements to directory synchronization.
More WinSCP downloads
WinSCP Release Notifications
If you want to be informed about new releases, you have several options:
PuTTY Installation package
© 1997–2017 Simon Tatham. See the official PuTTY web page for more details.