WinSCP 5.19 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include:
- A complete list of files that are part of a background transfer can be shown.
- Support for PPK version 3 keys from PuTTY 0.75.
Streaminterface in .NET assembly.
- With SFTP protocol files can be streamed to stdout and from stdin in scripting.
- Support SHA-256 fingerprints of TLS/SSL certificates.
- Extension Synchronize with another remote server.
- Improved FTP support for VMS servers (and potentially for other non-Unix-like systems).
- Compatibility with Google Cloud Storage when using S3 protocol to access the buckets.
More WinSCP downloads
WinSCP Release Notifications
If you want to be informed about new releases, you have several options:
PuTTY Installation package
© 1997–2021 Simon Tatham. See the official PuTTY web page for more details.