1) On the remote panel, go to a folder with some files where you have full access
2) Have a terminal opened and "cd" in the parent folder
3) In the terminal delete the child folder and create it again (may also "touch" some files inside)
4) In WinSCP CTRL+R to refresh the remote panel
5) Click OKCommand 'ls -la '
failed with return code 2 and error message
. not found.
Result: Nothing gets refreshed
6) repeat from 4)
Result: Nothing ever gets refreshed, but the folder is there
7) In WinSCP navigate up the path, then down
Result: It does refresh without error
Windows 7, 32-bit; WinSCP 5.1.4; Server: AIX 6.1
[x] Show inaccessible directories
[x] Automatically refresh directory after operation
[ ] Refresh remote panel every
Session option for "Try to get full timestamp" is disabled.