I have a suggestion for the dropdown dialogs in the new session management interface.
Here's my problem, I do this a lot:
- Select existing session, often in a folder
- Choose Edit and change hostname.
- Choose Save As and change just the name of session (user@hostname), so the folder is the same.
This behaviour is different from the "Clone" option since it lets you save in the same folder as the old session. I have a lot of folders and sessions for different environment and do this quite a lot so am dependent on a quick way of doing it using the keyboard.
- Change shortcut for "Save As..." to ALT+A, which is consistent with standard Windows conventions.
- Change shortcut for "Advanced" to ALT+D, which is also pretty logical and should not interfere with other commands.
This way, I could quickly choose Save As when finished editing a new session.
Hope you can have a look at this, and wishing you all the best for the holidays and a Happy New Year! :)