When the internet connection between me and the agency has issues, the result is very ugly:
- the first fragments of the file is uploaded several times (even 20-30 times)
- incomplete uploads due to timeouts.
I can't find a solution to monitor the upload activity with winscp. I would left the PC to upload files for several hours, obviously there is no way to watch the uploading process.
I can't stop or cancel the remaining uploads. In order to retain the uploaded file order, I need to cancel the other files in the queue, but there is no way. I only have to close winscp, start over quickly and delete the file fragment before the agency's server takes it away.
Several features may be extremely handy:
- LOG window with a list of files and their status (partially/completely uploaded or bytes here-bytes @FTP)
- option to pause the queue
- option to cancel queued files (Although currently I can press Del to remove a file, until I Del 100+ files, several more queued files start to upload, so it's too slow and inappropriate)