Topic "Winscp 5.5.4"

LoganGuy
[View user's profile]

When I download Linux tar files to windows 7 they have a filesize the same as the linux tar but the tar is empty. This was not happening before and I have not changed Winscp. I can extract the tar in linux without a problem. What setting do I need to change? The tar file is created by drush archive-dump. BTW, the tar file is about 29MB.

regards
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

I attached the log file.
WinSCP.log (991.94 KB) [Download]

Description: (none)

martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I do not see anything wrong in the log. Did you try to compare checksum of local and remote file?

prikryl wrote:
I do not see anything wrong in the log. Did you try to compare checksum of local and remote file?

I"m sorry, but I do not know how to view the checksum?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
On *nix, use md5sum <filename> in terminal.
On Windows, you can get a Windows equivalent command for example from:
http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

Anyway, any chance for me to get a test account on your server so I can try myself?

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License