working with it is OK
but i miss a few things, that are verry useful for me, and i would like to see them at WinSCP:
- Drag&Drop to transfer-queue
- the option to right-click on file/s and send it to transfer-queue instead of download/upload
- the option to select multiple files at transfer-queue and delete it
- the clear all files from transfer-queue
- Split Queue into planed/ongoing and completed (maybe split that also into successful and others)
- re-add file/s from successful to transfer-queue again
i often had to upload multiple files at different server directories, that need to be uploaded at the same time (because they relay on each other)
if i can add this files to the queue and start it when all is ok it would be much better (like a pending file at queue without auto process)
i am not perfect, thats why i need to be able to delete files from queue. but not 1by1 like now(if i add 20+ files to the wrong directory. or see that i upload the wrong 20+ files) i need to be able to select and delete all of them from the queue, before the queue is processed fully and try to delete them after upload.
i also like that when i upload 5+ files from 5+ directories to 5+ directories when i am able to re-upload them easy (images with wrong quality that need to be replaced for example)
any chances that these functions will come?