I am currently trying to transfer a number of files via a HTTP Proxy. I am able to connect and view the directory listing, however when copying a file accross, it hangs on "0% Uploading", and then eventually times out. I am getting the same issue on multiple machines. If you then cancel the upload while it is stuck, it creates a 0 byte file on the remote server.
Filezilla is working fine with the same settings on the same machines.
WinSCP Version : 5.7.5 (Build 5665)
Windows Versions : Windows Server 2012 R2, and also Windows 7
Transfer Protocol : FTP (Using Explicit Encryption)
GUI/Command Prompt : This is occurring via Commander GUI, and command prompt.
Error Message : No Error. Stuck @ 0%, then eventually connection times out.
Steps to Reproduce :
1) Open WINSCP
2) Click "Login" on the saved connection with Proxy
3) Enter the FTP servers password
4) Navigate to the remote directory you want to copy files to
5) Drag a file from the left hand pane, to the remote servers pane.
6) Note that the server hangs on 0%.