Issue happened before upgrade to new version on November 1st.
Windows 2008 R2 standard
I have a very simple script that synchronizes my local Inetpub to a remote inetpub. After November first I noticed that my log showed that I was copying the same files everyday. I went into the GUI and it is picking up those same files as changed everyday. The problem appears to be the timestamp on the remote server. The date the remote server is showing is not the same date as the files on the remote server.
For example I go to the remote server I look at one of the pdf files that it is trying to copy, its date is 8/31/2012 12:00 AM on the server. The same file in the gui says 8/30/2012. The image attached shows the file name, date, type and size from the remote server. The bottom of the image shows what the synchronization checklist shows which is incorrect. I have tried everything I found on this site dealing with timestamps nothing is working and its also only a subset of data.