Posted: 2016-06-23 07:46
I am using WinSCP for a long time. However, with new version I noticed a weird bug.
After completing the transfer, files are missing (they never transfered, only maybe in /tmp folder or something).
This is tested more than once. Than I tried to transfer folder by folder manually. It works, but some folder again did not transfer (even I can see copy progress bar).
Also, this is tested on more computers (home, laptop, my work computer).
This is definitely WinSCP bug.
However, this did not happen in previous versions.
Location: Prague, Czechia
Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP). Name the file/folder that fails to transfer.
To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.
You can post new topics in this forum
And it's free!