Text search error...

Advertisement

jeffshead

Text search error...

I have searched this forum but can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I have found a bug.

I am using the portable version of WinSCP 5.17.2 on Win10x64. I used the installer version on a temp VM so I could copy the Extensions folder from the installed version to my portable version.

I'm trying to use the Search for Text extension to find any files that contain a specific string. After I connect to a session, I right-click on a remote directory and select File Custom Commands->Static Custom Commands->Search for Text... The search box pops up and I enter the text I am looking for. When I click on the OK button, a Powershell window pops up with the following error:
Error: Exception calling "ParseUrl" with "1" argument(s): "SSH host key fingerprint "ssh-ed25519-hXmIy9Q4Jo0RychfQ5P8RMByolDe4HtYa8om0dw2F7x" does not match pattern /((ssh-rsa|ssh-dss|ssh-ed25519|ecdsa-sha2-nistp(256|384|521))( |-))?(\d+ )?(([0-9a-f]{2}(:|-)){15}[0-9a-f]{2}|[0-9a-zA-Z+/]{43}=)(;((ssh-rsa|ssh-dss|ssh-ed25519|ecdsa-sha2-nistp(256|384|521))( |-))?(\d+ )?(([0-9a-f]{2}(:|-)){15}[0-9a-f]{2}|[0-9a-zA-Z+/]{43}=))*/"
Press any key to exit...
So am I doing something wrong?

I see that there is a $sessionUrl variable hardcoded in the script. Shouldn't WinSCP be able to populate this variable with the current session info?

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum