Batch file -> Script file (AWS) WinSCP window immediately closes

Advertisement

poorman

Batch file -> Script file (AWS) WinSCP window immediately closes

I have a batch file to connect to an AWS SFTP server. Download all the files in the root folder to my current directory out\SYOHINMT\<time executed> and copy all the files to \ftp_recieve\
SET BATLOGFILE="%~dp0log\sftp_recieve.log"
SET BATLOGTEMP="%~dp0log\sftp_recieve_tmp.log"
SET yyyyMMdd=%date:/=%
SET hhmmss=%time: =0%
SET hhmmss=%hhmmss:~0,2%%hhmmss:~3,2%%hhmmss:~6,2%

mkdir "%~dp0out\SYOHINMT\%yyyyMMdd%_%hhmmss%"
cd    "%~dp0out\SYOHINMT\%yyyyMMdd%_%hhmmss%"

"C:\Users\81803\AppData\Local\Programs\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /console /script="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\conf\sftp_recieve.conf" /ini=nul /log="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\log\winscplog.log" >> %BATLOGFILE% 2>&1

for /f "delims=" %%a in (%BATLOGTEMP%) do (
  echo %%a >> %BATLOGFILE% 2>&1
  echo "%%a" | find "%200 COMPLETED.%" >NUL
  if not ERRORLEVEL 1 set /a COMPCOUNT=COMPCOUNT+1
)
copy .\* ..\..\..\ftp_recieve\  >> %BATLOGFILE% 2>&1
EXIT
Here is my sftp_recieve.conf script:
option batch on
open sftp://xxxx@xxxx.amazonaws.com:22 -privatekey="C:xx\xxx\keys\xxxx.ppk" -hostkey="ssh-rsa 2048 xxxxxxxxxxx"
get -resume ./*
close
exit
When executing this line, the WinSCP window (CMD) in the batch file immediately closes. I don't even have LOG files for these since it wasn't even given the time to enter the SFTP server
"C:\Users\81803\AppData\Local\Programs\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /console /script="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\conf\sftp_recieve.conf" /ini=nul /log="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\log\winscplog.log" >> %BATLOGFILE% 2>&1
Anyone can help? Each line of code runs smoothly in CMD. Only the problem is when executing the batch file.

Advertisement

poorman

I read this from the documentation. https://winscp.net/eng/docs/executables
I plan to use this batch file in a Windows Scheduler (Task Scheduler).

I used WinSCP.com but it was still the same result. Nothing happening and the console closes right away. I also tried using it with and without /console
"C:\Users\81803\AppData\Local\Programs\WinSCP\WinSCP.com" /console /script="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\conf\sftp_recieve.conf" /ini=nul /log="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\log\winscplog.log" >> %BATLOGFILE% 2>&1
Could it be because of the Japanese characters in the path?
/script="C:\Users\81803\デスクトップ\rad\conf\sftp_recieve.conf"

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum