Script per download files

Advertisement

jonathan

Script per download files

Hi, I recently discovered WinSCP and so I'm completely unaware of its use.
I ask for help to solve a problem, I need to download files from some PCs that are on different segments of the LAN (e.g. 172.16.7.50 172.16.132.160 172.16.110) and I need a script that queries all of them from a central PC PCs and download some files and put them in some folders. Thanks everyone they will help me.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Script per download files

Sorry, I do not know what "queries all of them from a central PC" means. Do you have some API to retrieve the list of servers?

jonathan

Hi, let me explain better, from a PC I create a routine that queries the various computers allowing me to download data. Thanks for the kind replies.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Sorry, that's as vague as before. What is "queries"?
Do you want to write a script that goes over a list of IP addresses/hostnames, connects to each and downloads some specific files from each?

Advertisement

Hi, thanks for the time you are dedicating to me, I did as you told me but unfortunately when I launch the script the winscp.com window opens but the cursor remains flashing. What could it depend on?

winscp.com
open scp://172.16.........
user
pass
get /usr/tprsystem/validations C:\validations
exit
If it helps you, here is the script I run. If I execute one instruction at a time from the command line everything goes well........

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum