Could not retrieve directory listing You need to use a client supporting PRET (PRE Transfer)

Advertisement

ninjak
Guest

Could not retrieve directory listing You need to use a client supporting PRET (PRE Transfer)

Could not retrieve directory listing
You need to use a client supporting PRET (PRE Transfer) to use PASV
Is there anyway I get WinSCP bypass this error with some kind of code? I know it's the server side, but they are not going to change it. I hope there is a way around it with a setting or a script or something I can enter in the raw settings.

Thank you

Reply with quote

Advertisement

ninjak
Guest

forgot to add this part

Could not retrieve directory listing
==YOU'RE BEHIND A NAT ROUTER==
Configure the firewall settings of your FTP client
to use your real IP: 47.213.228.246
And set up port forwarding in your router.
Or you can just use a PRET capable client, see
https://github.com/drftpd-ng/drftpd3/wiki for PRET capable clients

Reply with quote

ninjak
Guest

It is from an FTP client I tried to use. Do you know what ports I should try to port forward in my router that I could try there is only 1 vote for that option I just hoped that it was not that hard to fix in your program and you could add that option so it would work again? I know it is not your problem, but you have the means to add it. I hope I could even do some testing if you wanted to try to add it please ...

Thank you

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

It's not difficult, but it's not trivial either. Currently a demand for this is not high, as you can see. Sorry.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum