Use the Next button to proceed with the installation.
- Install WinSCP to default destination (typically
C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCPon 64-bit system and
C:\Program Files\WinSCPon 32-bit system).
- Install all components (but only selected language - to install all languages use Custom installation).
- Perform most typical setup tasks:
- Enable automatic check for application updates
- Enable collection of anonymous usage statistics
- Create a desktop icon (for current user only)
- Add upload shortcut to Windows Explorer's 'Send to' context menu
- Register to handle protocol URL addresses
When you select Custom installation, the installation will proceed through all pages, allowing you to customize installation location, installed components and installation tasks.
When you select Full upgrade, the installation will skip all configuration pages (Select Destination Location, Select Components and Select Additional Tasks and Initial User Settings), keeping settings of the existing installation.
When you select Custom upgrade or new installation, the installation will proceed through all pages, allowing you to customize installation location (effectively installing a new instance of WinSCP), installed components and installation tasks.