Using v5.5.4 build 4433/32bit XP.
1) How do I stop it trying to transfer a file is it always exists on the remote?
It just currently copies it to filename.partfile then renames.
2) What do I need to look out for in log file to debug file overwrite problem above?
3) How do I tell it to ignore sub-folders when synchronising? Sometimes you see a ignore folder option in various utils. The synchronising (copy only) looks interesting - would be nice if sub-folders didn't appear in preview dialog/synced.
4) Would there be someway to have winscp load (display in column) a pre-calculated MD5 from server then locally calculate MD5 after transfer.
Previously I used some hashfiles util to get MD5 then compare.
4a) I had data corruption in the past during general FTP app - so wondered if this was necessary with "SCP" copying.
5) No real concern about these but error message said report them.
Out of memory - happened during file transfer logging on.
No control '' error - happened after closing/moving log window during file transfer