Upload of file was successful , but error occurred when setting the permissions and/or timestamp

Advertisement

jpantera

Upload of file was successful , but error occurred when setting the permissions and/or timestamp

Hello WinSCP Support & Martin,
Please assist me with this problem, which I've addressed I believe with the automation and winscp.com, but need to understand how this gets fixed so we can upload this file without this warning in the WinSCP GUI.

We upload a file, and with the GUI, apparently the settings that I can perform an upload "put" and not get this warning with:
put -nopreservetime -nopermissions <Source File on PC Location> /<Remote directory>/
However, via the GUI, my setting are such that for this particular new connection, I can't seem to stop the warning
Upload of file "XYZ" was successful, but error occurred while setting the permissions and/or timestamp
If the problem persists, turn off setting permissions or preserving timestamp. Alternatively you can turn on 'Ignore permissions errors option.

Error message from server Unsupported operation requested
I can't seem to find how to turn this off, from happening. I find an option to turn this off/on, but can't seem to save it for my specific connection, and keep getting that error, warning.

Thanks,
Joe Pantera

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum