I am receiving the following error message
Executed as user: NACCRRA\sqlservers. C:\Windows\system32> c\program files\winscp\winscp.com /script=FTPOAPToKTTransfer.ftpCannot open file FTPOAPToKTTransfer.ftp. Process Exit Code 1. The step failed
We have a MS SQL 2000 job that is calling to the batch. The batch then runs the ftp file. The job is failing at step one.
We have the following environment
1. WinSCP ver 4.2.3 build 494
2. MS SQL 2000
3. Windows Server 2003 r2 sp2
4. Using SFTP
5. Using scripting/automation
6. Connecting to GlobalScapes EFT server
7. The command in the batch is
"c:\program files\winscp\winscp.com" /script=FTPOAPToKTTransfer.ftp
8. The commands with in the ftp file are
option confirm off
option transfer binary
get * -delete *
Solution we tried
1. gave everyone full rights to the folder that contains the batch files
2. gave everyone full rights to the folder for WinSCP
What currently works is
Microsoft ftp client on the server. MS SQL 2000s job call to the batch and the batch runs the ftp commands using Microsofts ftp client.
The client is requesting to use SFTP to submit data.
Thank you for any assistance,